Thursday 22 December 2011

Hell of a day

Well this was an amazingly hard and productive day.
First, I (almost on the go) implemented a new feature for Sofia Traffic app and the new version was live in the Android Market sometime in the early 8 a.m. (If you wanted to know, it is an additional view/screen/page to show the news and events related to the traffic in Sofia).

Next, I reported to my boss the state of my current development task (if you really wanted to know, it's a nightmare-ish addition to some core functionality of a big big project).

Then I spent the rest of my working time (read 'the next 10 or so hours') chasing, debugging and  fighting a subtle but terrible memory leak problem (again, it is the same huge .net application)...

I am feeling tired right now. Having a drink and relaxing a bit. Holidays are comming. Do they?